30 Lovely Birthday Wishes For A Colleague Or Co-Worker
What can you say to wish a colleague or a co-worker a happy birthday? If you’ve ever been faced with a card and not wanted to simply write ‘happy birthday’ you’ve reached the right place! Here are some other ways to wish them a great day.
Funny Ways To Say Happy Birthday To A Co-Worker Or Colleague
- May your special day be filled with all the joys that you hope for – a day off without anyone asking where the (OFFICE ITEM OR FILE) is!
- I wish you a fantastic birthday and many more to come! This you 6th at COMPANY NAME and just look at how much wiser you are now!
- Wishing you a wonderful birthday and all the best that life has to offer in the year ahead – I’m afraid I can’t get Carol from accounts to stop cooking fish in the communal kitchen but i hear as you age your senses dull….Small mercies!
- Happy Birthday! Wishing you all the great things in life, health, wealth – and your project to meet its deadline!
- May your Birthday be as lovely and sweet as you are when you forget your purse and need a Friday morning bacon sandwich from the van!
- On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and the pleasure of a lie in and breakfast in bed. It will beat making a brew round for us lot!
- May your birthday be filled with all the happiness and joy that you hope for. And if it’s not, I hope it’s at least better than last year when (BOSS NAME) caught you sleeping at your desk…!
- Wishing you a birthday that’s as fantastic and wonderful as you are! (Some would say I’m buttering you up for a slice of cake and that is NOT TRUE. Although if you forget my slice, I will be crying all day.)
- On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may your dreams become true (I hear AWKWARD CLIENT might be leaving soon!)
- Birthday bumps at 12 in the canteen! Be there or be square! Happy birthday NAME!
- It’s a day of cake, parties, and lots of gin. It’s just like a normal day! Have a great one.
- Another year older! You are catching up (older colleague name)!
Short Ways To Say Happy Birthday To A Co-Worker Or Colleague
- So glad it’s your birthday – let’s celebrate tonight! (I don’t need much of an excuse!)
- Wishing you all the best today!
- Enjoy your special day!
- Happy Birthday – now let’s get this day started!
- I hope you have a brilliant birthday and enjoy every minute!
- Have the best day ever!
- Wishing you all the happiness your birthday can bring!
- May your special day be filled with everything that makes you happy!
- Here’s to a fantastic day. The drinks are on me!
- Hope you have a great day!
- All the best for today and in the year ahead!
- Have the best day and enjoy a break from all of us
- We hope you love the Collection Pot and can pick something you love. If you need anyone to join you on a shopping trip- I’m the man for the job!
- Have a great day and thank you for being so fantastic this year!
- The rum punches are on me to celebrate your birthday, NAME
- Well done on reaching the next level up! Have a great day
- Wishing you the very best day and perhaps a little evening celebration too – we can cover for you tomorrow!
- Have a great day, with lots of love from the whole team.
What To Give A Colleague Or A Co-Worker As A Birthday Present
When it comes to gifts, the best options are:
- A birthday card
- A birthday cake
- A birthday bouquet
- Champagne or wine
- Gift voucher for a favourite restaurant, shop or activity
But why choose? Make a Collection Pot and you can raise a balance between all your team, and also create a digital wall with memories for your team mate. They can use the funds to get something they really want – and no one has to handle the change or gift buying. Try it today!