Celebrating a team member’s birthday, the arrival of a new baby, or just to say thank you, we know is so beneficial for employee morale and reinforcing an inclusive culture. Collecting in the professional environment has always created a unique set of problems for employers, even more so under the current restrictions in place to tackle Covid-19 – the traditional ‘secret’ brown envelope is no longer a viable option.
Over the past few weeks we have seen a significant increase in the number of employees setting up Collection Pots.
So we would like to outline just a few of the benefits of using Collection Pot for businesses & their employees:
- A secure platform for remote working employees enabling them to easily be involved with morale boosting celebrations and collections to support their colleagues
- Collection Pot banishes the brown envelope for good and with it the responsibility of holding cash and the time taken to ensure everyone is involved
- Funds can be donated in multiple currencies and are held securely
- The recipient can select exactly what they want or need from our extensive catalogue of High Street and online retailers, eliminating those awkward bad gift moments
- It is free to set up a Collection Pot, we make a small admin charge on all donations, this is reinvested to ensure continuous development of our platform and a consistently great customer experience
- We can quickly and easily create a branded and personalised Collection Pot platform, ensuring consistency and familiarity for employees
If you would like to know more about how Collection Pot could be beneficial for your employees and business please get in touch